Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Give up.




At some point, you just have to throw your hands in the air, shout 'uncle,' and hope a corner of the universe is paying attention.



I have started 20 different posts in my head since March - and you have seen just how many made it to fruition. It's pathetic.


I really wanted to sit and write all about my trip to NC with Habitat for Humanity, share my newest favorite foods, bore you to tears with complaints about Computer Programming, and make a big announcement about me going to Kosovo.


But once you get behind in the news-sharing department, it can be really hard to catch up - so here it is.


UNCLE!


I give. Getting caught up is officially a lost cause and I am not even going to try. I am just going to try to start again. I may just throw in some of the old stuff later on, but there are no guarantees.


For right now, I will be satisfied if I can get all my tech toys to play nicely with each other before I have to catch my flight. I am about ready to give up on them too...














1 comment:

  1. I totally understand. I haven't blogged about 75% of what I meant to in the past year. Starting afresh is a good thing!

    P.S. Congrats on Kosovo!

    ReplyDelete