Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy-ish thoughts?


It's funny what kind of things you can learn about yourself at random times. Like today, when I realized how much of a sub-conscious optimist I really am.





I have a relatively large collection of books - and I add to that collection on a regular basis, buying whatever strikes my fancy. One day I was browsing through my collection looking for something to read, and came to a startling realization. I did some math, and was surprised to find that I purchased over 1/3 of my books specifically for my kids.


Yup. All those kids that I don't have.


I guess if all this positive thinking doesn't pay off, I had better live near my sibs so that my future nephews and nieces can benefit. Otherwise I will have to find some other way to use all those books...





No comments:

Post a Comment