With everything that the office people at the school district have to do, there are bound to be a few mistakes along the way, and sooner or later one of those mistakes will involve me. My turn came around this year, but I think the part that amuses me most about this is that it wasn't until school was out and I was no longer supposed to wear my ID badge (I only wore it a few times during the year, I am such a slacker!) that I noticed I had gotten married. I wish I had been invited. At the very least I should have been told about it, then I could have at least sent myself a wedding present. Honestly! I am so rude sometimes. Next time I get married I will have to make sure I brush up on my etiquette.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Oblivious is my maiden name
With everything that the office people at the school district have to do, there are bound to be a few mistakes along the way, and sooner or later one of those mistakes will involve me. My turn came around this year, but I think the part that amuses me most about this is that it wasn't until school was out and I was no longer supposed to wear my ID badge (I only wore it a few times during the year, I am such a slacker!) that I noticed I had gotten married. I wish I had been invited. At the very least I should have been told about it, then I could have at least sent myself a wedding present. Honestly! I am so rude sometimes. Next time I get married I will have to make sure I brush up on my etiquette.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally would've gotten you an awesome gift. I am a little surprised you chose someone with the same last name as you. Did you marry for love or convenience?
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I talked to my sis and I think she said she needs your e-mail. Hers is nononatty@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your summer! Tell Janae "HI" for me!