Ok, so I just put up my first poll, and wanted to draw everyone's attention to it, 'cause I want you to actually respond. I got some great ideas when I asked for TV show recommendations (I am getting Freaks and Geeks for my night time runs) but now I am looking at some shorter comedies for my mornings. You can vote for more than one, and if you have any other suggestions feel free to send them on. Anyhow, let the voting begin!
Frasier, Frasier! And, currently at least, the poll says 100%. I think you should close it.
ReplyDeleteAnd speaking of Frasier, you've got to check out Cheers, too! We rediscovered that beauty a few years ago (all those late nights with a baby :)). Hilarious.
Yay Freaks and Geeks!
ReplyDeleteI voted for the Office too because I love it, but I haven't seen anything past season 3. Though I heard it went down hill a bit. (In that the humor got a bit raunchier.)
Also, I had to vote for the Simpsons. But be aware that it jumped the shark long ago and stopped being good.
And of course, Frasier is a great idea. Oh, and someone on your other post suggested Gilmore Girls. Yes! Great show.
I agree, you would love Frasier!-
ReplyDelete