Seeking: Word-smith/miracle worker. Preference will be given to candidates with either experience revising mediocre resumes, or spinning straw into gold.Anyone feel like perusing the text of my resume and offering suggestions? So far it seems functional and sufficient, but doesn't feel quite right. No "uumph" so to speak. Call me picky, but I don't like it yet.
Shoot me an email if you are bored and looking for something to do, or if you are an insomniac needing something to knock you out. It would probably solve both problems.
Send it down! This is my specialty! Well, actually, application essays are my specialty.... But I'm sure I can translate my skills at least a LITTLE bit to a resume. :) I at least don't mind trying!
ReplyDeleteI probably wouldn't be much help with the resume, but if you want straw spun into gold...well I'm still working on that too.
ReplyDelete