Sunday, June 13, 2010

110 reasons to smile

So, I had a pretty good night :) I am still grinning, ear to ear actually. And occasionally overflowing with giggles, and to tell the truth, bouncing like a 5 year old.

Literally. It's really kinda pathetic.

No, nothing to do with the job search.

Much more exciting than that.

A play I have been longing to see is coming to Orem, Utah for a benefit (thus, tickets are crazy expensive and out of my reach) and I won tickets to it from Showtunes Saturday Night. 110 in the Shade, staring the incredible 4 time Tony Award winning Audra McDonald (who also won 2 Drama Desk awards, and has been nominated for 2 Emmy's and a Grammy!), performed in the round at the Hale Center Theater.



I think this is my favorite song from the whole production... Audra has an AMAZING voice.


Yeah... (heeheehee) I am really excited for this!

6 comments:

  1. I have not heard about this musical, but it looks fabulous. The guy in the top video looks like the guy from Northern Exposure. And... I love the new look of your blog, especially the quotes. i heart quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of anyone I'd rather have win those tickets than you. Have a completely wonderful evening and then blog all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning tickets! It is SO exciting to win things! Enjoy the show!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! No way!! That is AWESOME! I love Showtunes Saturday Night. Congrats on winning the tickets! Audra McDonald is awesome. Have a blast! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so everyone knows... the little girl picture at the bottom looks so much like an expression you would make... I thought it was you for a minute :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tut tut looks like rain.

    ReplyDelete