30 doesn't look too bad :) Not sure how to describe that face... A bit tired, or bemused, maybe just trying not to laugh at the camera... but it's not too bad.So there is one hyphenation eliminated. 30 means I am no longer a young-adult. I am just an adult. (Ack!! I grew up! How did that happen?) Sure, I have a few other hyphenations to try and eliminate... my life is a work in progress.
Three decades into this life's journey and I am not exactly where I always figured I would end up, but I am in a good place in my life, and (I think) I am at least headed in the direction I want to go.
So Happy Birthday to me! And thank you to everyone else who has either helped me become this odd person that I am, or who has at least put up with me ;)
Yeah, 30 is just around the corner for me, too. You look great and you are accomplishing much! You should be proud!!
ReplyDelete