Thursday, September 4, 2008

Surprise!


I love it when life throws you a little treat. It makes me happy. This morning while I was getting ready for work I got a phone call telling me the student I interpret for wouldn't be in today, and that I could go back to bed, and enjoy my day off! Naturally, that is what I did. This is the first time in four years that I have gotten a surprise day off like this, and I am enjoying it! Of course, I told myself that I would stay productive all day, and I have done some laundry, and a bit of cleaning... but so far, mostly I have been lazy. Perhaps I will go mow my lawn... It seems that no matter what else I do during the day, if I mow my lawn, I feel like my whole day was productive and busy. Then I can be lazy the rest of the day, and not feel guilty :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is pretty lucky to have this be your first little vacation day in over 4 years-as a surprise. I think some surprise are worth it-This one would have to be in the running

    ReplyDelete