Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a day!

What a glorious Saturday! Thundershowers have kept me smiling all day as I have watched flashes of light play across the sky and felt the thunder rattle my windows. The wet, cool breeze is a treat for a parched swamp-rat like myself. And so much for being productive today, I spent a good chunk of my time just soaking it all in while I sat on my porch listening to the rain pound on the roof, trying to break through... I love autumn storms. They make me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Rainy days are great as long as I can stay dry! I especially love it when there's a light fog or mist along with it, but that hardly ever happens here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thunderstorms also and Mark absolutley loves them but living in the northwest we dont get them as much as back east or even where you are.

    ReplyDelete