Monday, August 24, 2009

Meh.

I really haven't felt like posting much lately, even though there are (semi) post worthy things going on. I feel more like I have slowly slipped into a quietly simmering vat of apathy and am content just to stew in it. I just don't care enough to actually do anything. Well, anything productive that is...
But anyways, some of what I have been doing over the last two oh-so-exciting weeks. Soccer has started back up, and we won our first game. Always a good thing. Work is starting up again as well - I managed to survive the first two days of staff meetings, and while our new Principal isn't my favorite new person (he really likes the cheesy motivational stuff), I think he will do a pretty good job. I am working on finishing up my presentation for the teachers, which I will present tomorrow. I have been working with some colleagues from the East coast on a work related project. And I have been spending all sorts of money I don't have, partly on back to school shopping, and mostly on a new toy tool.
That is really the most exciting thing. I have a new camcorder. Not that I plan to do too much with it, mostly it is a work tool. It is the only way I can do any sort of self analysis, and in order to get better, I need to get to work! I decided to break down and buy one while I was in Philadelphia. So once I got back, I hurried out and went through with it before I could chicken out or decide to indefinitely postpone the purchase while I did some 'research.' (I am very good at that, research is a GREAT way to postpone a decision!)
And, even though it is mostly a work tool, who knows... maybe one of these days you might see some video posted up here... frightening thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment