
Two anniversaries on one day! Hooray!!
First, its been an entire YEAR since I started this blog, and mostly, I have managed to keep it going. Pretty good for me :) Especially since this is post #69. That means I have averaged more than one post per week. Weird!
Second is only notable because of this morning. 5 years ago today I lit my hot water heater for the very first time, the day before school started (my very first day), and I burned all the hair off my arm in a small gas explosion. This morning I had to light it again, the day before school starts again. BUT, I didn't burn any hairs at all. I have progressed!
Trivial, I know. But I thought I should at least make a nominal effort to celebrate the whole 1 year thing. Now lets see if I can make it to two...
Happy birthday to your blog and water heater! Perserverence wins out once again.
ReplyDelete