I'm too weak - too slow - too big. I ate too much for breakfast. I've got a headache. It's raining. My dog is sick. I can't right now. I'm not inspired. It makes me smell bad. I'm allergic to stuff. I'm fat. I'm thin. It's too hot. I'm not right. I've got shin splints. A headache. I'm too distracted. I'm exerting myself too much. I'd love to really but I can't. I just can't. My favorite show is on. I've got a case of the Mondays... the Tuesdays... the Wednesdays. I don't want to do this. I wanna do something else. After new years. Next week. I might make a mistake. Got homework. I feel bloated. I have gas. I got a hot date. My coach hates me. My mom won't let me. I bruise easily. It's too dark. It's too cold. My blister hurts. This is dangerous. Uggggh! Sorry I don't have a bike. I didn't get enough sleep. My tummy hurts. It's not in my genes. I don't wanna look all tired out. I need a better coach. I don't like getting tackled. I have a stomach ache. I'm not the athletic type. I don't want to get sweaty. I have better things to do. I don't want to slow you down... Do I have to do this? As soon as I get a promotion. I think I'll sit this one out.
Yeah, my feet hurt.
Such a good reminder! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete