
Sunday night was our annual caroling night with my Mum's family - mostly it is a chance to get together, eat good food and spread the Christmas Cheer. It also means that I got to spend all of Saturday making our share of treats to put on the treat plates - in our case, Chocolate Mice, (Amy's) Peanut Butter Balls, and fancy Golden Grahm Smores. Took a lot of work, and we went through a LOT of chocolate, but it sure smelled good. Hopefully it tasted good, because I didn't get much of a chance to eat the treats :( sad life. I will just have to take advantage of the super long break from school, and make another batch of the favorites, just for us to snack on :). Should be good!

Just a few of the mice that I made to infest the treat plates. I think they are cute :) Even if some of them are a bit cross-eyed, ;)
we saw the mice when we got to Pocatello! They are so cute. I loved the idea. It was fun to see you guys last night. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is genius. Dang the people who bring delicious treats to my door!
ReplyDelete