I saw a trailer for this movie a while ago and thought it looked like something I would want to see. Something family oriented, sweet and funny. I went with my sister and my folks to see it on Monday, and have to admit, it suprised me.
Not only was it family friendly, it was family focused. Family values all through it, not something you find in many movies these days, even in the good ones. It was funnier than I expected too. Having had dogs, and having seen the previews, I knew some of what to expected, and granted, some of it seemed to be played for gags, but just a bit. Not too much. Mostly it was good, sweet fun and I now have a new movie to add to my favorites list. It was so good I went and bought the book right after we got out of the theater. I think I will start reading it tonight :)
I have to admit though, I didn't think it would make me cry. But it did. In a good, cathartic way. And I still want a dog.
I found you again! Hey Christy, it was good to catch up on your year. See, long story short, I accidentally deleted the email specifying your blog address and was relying on the old lappy to remember the address for me. Then the lappy internally combusted on me and things were lost. Tis sad, but true. I'm jealous of all your adventures! They sound much funner than mine.
ReplyDeleteHey Nat! Good to see you back! How is life? So sad about your computer, that is just tragic! So, do you have a blog too? Or just an account so you can comment? If you have one, send me an invite so I can read it :)
ReplyDelete