Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And I'm back.

Hard to believe I have already been home 5 days! After a long, cram-packed week on the East coast, we finally made it home late Saturday night. Yesterday, I finally started to wake up! I think we fit at least a months worth of activities into that single week. It was hard work, with long days requiring lots of attention and effort, but it was so much fun. I actually think I enjoyed the trip even more this time than I did when I went last time, because I had to do so much preparation for the different activities, and so I knew so much of the background and significance of what I was seeing. Once I finish waking up and finally get myself organized I will actually post some pictures from the trip and tell a bit more about all the fun.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back safely! It was so much fun to see you!!

    ReplyDelete