Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm It!

Auburn tagged me so now it is my turn to give it a shot :)

8 Shows I Love to Watch: M*A*S*H, The Cosby Show, Mythbusters, X-Files, Loony Tunes, Jeopardy, Planet Earth, and most stuff on the Science Channel.

8 Favorite Restaurants: Harbor Monsoon (best Chinese food ever), Senior Iguana's, Pizza Hut, Olive Garden, Kamin (good Thai food), Top of the Mar (Mongolian grill in Guam), Kings BBQ in North Carolina, and my parents kitchen ;)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday: Went for an early morning walk down memory lane in Provo, went to the Body Worlds Exhibit with my sister, bought new shoe inserts at the Running Store in SLC, bought a new atlas and some Life Is Good mugs from REI, visited my Great Grandma Lloyd in Bountiful, filled my car up with gas that cost less than $3/gallon and sang along with Show-tunes Saturday Night as we drove home.

8 Things I Look Forward to: running a 5k, owning a house with a yard, rafting the Grand Canyon, seeing Antarctica before it all melts away :), hiking, starting my free gym membership next week, walking in the snow, and seeing the ocean again.

8 Things I Love about Fall: Crunching leaves, the smell, cool breezes that make hiking even more fun, the colors, being able to drink hot chocolate again, soccer season, thunder storms and back to school shopping.

8 Things on My Wish List: A new computer that won't stress out when I try to multi-task, new carpet for my front room, enough lumber and time to build my deck, A dog (golden retriever or beagle), new front and back doors, lumber and materials to build my planned bookcases and window seat, cross country skis or snow shoes, and some backpacking gear. 

8 (or 6) People I Tag: Tammy, April, Nicolette, Seleta's unborn child, Natalie (even though I don't know if she has a blog), and my mum, just for kicks :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that totally awesome picture of me taking you DOWN!

    ReplyDelete