Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

This morning, in spite of a bright moon in the middle of the sky, multiple street and house lights all around, and a well lit parking lot right next to the track, I saw SO MANY shooting stars while running. I have to admit, it is a bit of a challenge to stay on the track while you are looking at the sky... lol.  It sure made my morning run exciting, always searching for one more. I just missed lots and lots, seeing only streaks of light from the corner of my eye, but I also saw a bunch right where I was looking. At least 28 ;)

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Nothing like some unexpected treats to make you glad you went out. I still can't get myself up early to go to the workout. Kudos! Hope the running is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE have been looking for the Running book. I promise we have not forgotten about it. WE will keep looking. Until then, keep on trucking. Ü

    ReplyDelete